Tuesday 11 May 2010

Work in progress............

Working Title:
To what extent does Intellectual Property protect integrity and innovation in fashion design?
Other title considerations:
- How does Intellectual Property protect integrity and innovation in fashion design?
- Innovator versus Imitator
- To what extent is it possible to police creativity in fashion design?
- Do legal systems protect innovative fashion design?
At this stage in the preparation of my dissertation topic I am still refining my lead question; however the current working title I have in place is the one I have refined at this early stage to best clarify my intended area of research and discussion. I have been careful to maintain an open-ended question, and hope to stabilise it as my research progresses. I have however identified a written dissertation as the appropriate format for my work, I am addressing an intellectual and factual subject which I feel is best represented in a written format.

No comments:

Post a Comment