Monday 8 November 2010

Research, research, PRIMARY research!

The bulk of my secondary research is now completed, I'm just filling in the odd gap as I reach it during the writing process. Primary research, however, is proving to be a little more difficult. I have randomly collected a trillion names and organisations I would like to contact on my topic, but in my haphazard way I haven't kept them all safe. Tonight has been spent trying to collate them all onto a spreadsheet (antithesis I know). Tomorrow I plan a massive attack on the phone calls/emails to try and secure some primary research. Amongst my list of contacts includes: British Copyright Council, British Fashion Council, Anti Copying in Design, The Fashion and Design Protection Association....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment