Saturday 27 November 2010

Update from the control room......

Last week proved successful with the completion of a phone interview with DIds Macdonald, CEO of ACID (Anti Copying in Design). That said I hadn't banked on how difficult a phone interview is to transcribe - it was virtually impossible to get a direct quote that was more than a few words long, so I need to follow up this week with a couple of interview questions via email to get an accurate quote. I still need to chase up the email interview with Johanna Blakley, although I did receive a book on her Ready to Share conference, all the way form California this week! This is making for exciting reading as it is so relevant to my topic. Aside from this I haven't managed to touch the written part of my dissertation at all this week do I need to 'bust out' on it this week in preparation for my tutorial this Thursday. Phone interview with Dids to be transcribed this week, and when I've done so I will post it here for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment